Thursday, November 27, 2008

purpose

I really am thankful that God has given me lots of friends and is continuing to give me more new friends, despite that fact I am starting to lose some. I strong believe that in every loss, there is always something much more in return.

Besides, if you lose something, there will come something that will make you realize the beauty of the other side or the important of others who you might be ignoring already. Losing something is really a blessing for it is a start of something new and better.

It was last night that a friend of mine suddenly buzzed me in YM. It was so unexpected and I did not expect that we will chat until almost mignight. At fist it was a simple "hi-hello" chat. However, it ended up me opening up to her on my grudges and she, sharing her similar experiences with me. In the end, she whispered a prayer for through YM and it was a very assuring and relieving one! [A really big thanks, Faith! I really, really, really appreciated it! :) ]

It was a very nice feeling to know who your true friends are. You will really feel it. They may be far away but once they know your dilemma, they are really very sincere and caring about it. They are very compassionate. They will really encourage you in every way you can and there are no restrictions on how they comfort you.

I am very proud to say that God loves me! Despite the challenges I have been going through, He keeps on giving chances for me to have communication even with far-away and long lost friends... at least for them to know how I am doing and if I am doing alright. He keeps on giving me new friends whom I could really trust and new friends who can help me relax and forget about my grudges.

AT the same time, God also helps me realize the importance of my existence in this world! It was not only me going through these challenges these past few days, weeks and months. Some other friends, who are also in the similar situation, keeps on opening up to me, asking for an ear and comfort.

With this, I can feel a 2-way, give-and-take concept of friendship. It may not be a give-and-take between two people but a give-in-take relationship with my network of friends whom I care for and who cares for me. God really made each of us in a unique way. Each person has a purpose. Each situation has a purpose. Each move has a purpose. Each challenge has a purpose.


I believe that whatever "super-typhoon" comes into you life, we will be able to surpass it as long as the trust, determination, perseverance and faith is there. God gives us challenges for a purpose---to mold us to be stronger persons! As long as we trust Him to lead us on our way, and as long as we do not do anything against His will, we will surely succeed!


Let's keep in mind that those are only challenges! Challenges has a purpose so we must hold still and hang on. Anyway, He also gives us sources of strength to hold on to. So, never surrender!


-maron-
28november2008
7:34am

No comments: