Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Regrets

Something unforgetable but a well-learned lesson, happened tonight. It was not intentional but I really regret that those words came from my mouth. ..


My dearest Kei,


I am so sorry about what happened tonight. It was not intentional that those words came from me. I just want to set examples and open your mind to the real world. It was not implied that it was you I was pertaining to. It was just coincidental that everything happened and I regret so much speaking those words that hurt you.


It was so heart-breaking for me to see tears falling down from your eyes because of words that came from my mouth. At your very young age, I never thought that those words would hurt you. Now I had a lesson learned. I just realized that you are starting to have a mature mind. I must talk maturely to you then. I never thought that people at your age would understand and be affected by those kind of words. I adore you for doing so. It just means that all the things that I taught you are now being processed in your heart and mind.


The moment I saw tears falling from your eyes, I hugged you tight, kissed you and apologized for what I have done. I am thankful enough that you understood my explanation well and you took away all your grudges for me.

I hope and pray that you continue to understand me as I get older and face more challenges in life. I hope and pray that you, together with Keziah, will always be by my side, whatever happens. Let us face life's challenges together! I will always be there for you and Keziah---an ear to listen, an arm to hold on, a shoulder to cry on and a chest to provide comfort. Never forget that you have a mother who will do anything for you.


I love you so much and thanks for always understanding and loving me. Continue to be a strong girl but never forget to release your emotions. It will always help you ease the pain and will make you a stronger person as you learn how to handle life's obstacles. In doing so, it makes you mature and makes more challenges in life easier to handle!

I am so sorry again. Thank you for accepting my apologies. I love you so much!

love always,

Mommy Ro

-maron-

04december2008

00:06 hrs

No comments: