Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friends and Challenges

There had been lots of challenges in my life lately. This is the main reason why my friends noticed that I am losing some weight. I hardly sleep. I hardly eat. I need to divide my time, or rather multiply it so that I could do more tasks at a time.

However, there is one thing that I regret doing, i.e. challenging myself! If only I did not challenged myself, I should be at peace right now!

Things are getting better but some are getting worse in some aspects. I cannot take my pride leaving people who did their best to support me, but I cannot live with people who are not sincere as well. This lead to my decision to challenge myself but in return, made my situation worse.


Still, this will not stop me from searching for more challenges. Challenges makes a person experienced. Experiences make a person mature. Maturity leads you to perfection and avoiding mistakes in life. This is just the start of a new journey. A more exciting trip will follow and I must be ready for it!


Being in this kind of journey makes you closer to God, the one One whom you could get strength from. Though the decision to challenge myself came from me, I believe it is in His will for me to do so. I discovered many things. I discovered new friends. I discovered who among old friends are really there for you, not just for good times but for down situations as well. I discovered who among them are sincerely concerned, and who among them are willing to help or at least cheer you up. I discovered true friends who are always willing to listen. True friends who are willing to give time and comfort. True friends who, I consider as angels sent from above, that help me save my day.


God provides everything. If something is lost, He will replace it with something better. If you lost someone, then more people will come and cheer you up. If you lost in a game, you will discover that you had fun. If you were lost, you will discover a better route. We must just keep the faith and we must trust Him that everything is happening as planned.


These are just challenges. It will just build a stronger person me. It will give me more hope. It will open up better opportunities. Whatever my decision will be, for sure I will be guided along the way and learned to be accepted by people I unintentionally hurt. I must not sound selfish for them anf if they really are true friends, they will surely understand...



-maron-
20november2008
23:32 hrs

No comments: