Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nice to be back

It has been a long time since I last wrote blogs! I almost forgot my log-in name and password. After so many trials, I finally got it! :)

Well, Christmas day is almost over but I wanna greet everybody first a very merry Christmas! I hope everybody enjoyed their special time with their families and loved ones!

I had not written blogs for a long time that I had so many things in mind that I would like to talk about. However, I can only write them one at a time. Since it's Christmas day, I wanna talk about how I spent the Christmas season this year.

Q4 this year had been a unique year-end for me. So many turning points had happened. So many lessons were learned and so many situations were experienced. Some friends were lost but a few friends were also gained. God really balances everything and He always compensates for what He takes away from you. He always replaces things lost with something better and He gives you better experiences for something that is taken away from you.


I had been through a lot this year and the last 3 months are really something remarkable. It has been the time when I experienced losing a friend. It has been the time when I almost quit my work. It has been the time when I almost lost my patience. It has been the time when I proved that I could really be trusted... from 1,2 or 3 people whom I really shut my mouth off when it comes to sharing their deepest secrets! It has been the time when I almost lost my stance... I almost broke my ankle! I needed to stop my daily exercise and so something in me changed. I was always sick and stressed lately. I was so sad to know that my deaf-mute aunt is also blind now, due to diabetes. So many other things happened and the others I must just keep to myself.

It was also only this year that I could not take all my VL's anymore. The year has almost ended and I still have 11 days VL remaining. There is no way of availing it anymore. Besides, I needed to work, deliver a presentation, during my vacation and send it even before I am scheduled to go back to work. This really is a very stressful year for me!

For my personal errands to do, this was also the first time when I panicked for Christmas gifts. Years before, I already finished wrapping gifts by November 30. This time, I am still rushing for gift-shopping until December 22! I think I really lack time for myself due to the the workload I had lately.

But still, I am still happy that there is always a bright side of everything. I gained new experiences. I became 1 step more mature and gained another year in my life. I am happy that I spent another Christmas with my friends and family. I can now walk straight! hehe! I may have been always sick lately but still I am here writing blogs.

Despite the very busy schedule, I still had a chance to spare some time with my friends...release the stress, vent out my agonies and return to favor to them as well. This was also the first time when we had our Christmas get-together before Christmas day! It was so good to know that we had a better planning this time and that we all could find a common time for our group before Christmas!

What I am most happy about this Christmas is that my family is complete this Christmas! Dad is away but I know he is watching over us, for 9 straight years! I am thankful that mom is still physically and emotionally very strong and she is still very motivated to reach for her dreams! I am thankful that my sister surpassed her medical procedure and my brother found a good job this year! I am thankful that all of us are healthy, despite the few stress we have from work.

Christmas is really something to be thankful for. It falls towards the end of the year and it really is a good timing to reflect on what happened to your life each year. Since it its the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, it is something worth reflecting on what 'rights' and 'wrongs' you had done in the past year... something worth continuing or worth correcting for. It is the time worth reflecting on the experiences you had, the people who became a part of your life and reflecting on the purposes they play for you, the experiences you had and the purposes it played as well, for every situation has a purpose...or else, it would not happen to you instead.

By now, Christmas day is over. It's 12:12am of December 26, 2008. Christmas day is over but we must always keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas! Let us all remember that everything has a purpose!

Merry Christmas!

25december2008

23:03hrs

No comments: